dear finals week,
glad you're out of my life.
i didn't like you very much.
wellllp.
everything turned out pretty well, i didn't fail any of my classes, and thats always a good thing ;) i finally moved out of colonial! I lived there fall and spring semester and i'm ready to move somewhere else. I'm moving into Birchwood I, with my friend heidi...so it should be pretty fun. i'm living with ryan and jordan right now because i'm still working at jamba juice! I'm going back to the learning center in a couple of weeks which im SUPER excited about! i'm probably not working with connor which is sad, but i'm just excited to go back. this will be my third time back, i just can't leave the place. :] i'm really excited for the 7 week break, except for that wade has to work for the first three weeks and i wont see him much. it'll be nice to be done with school for a little bit. anyways! :] i have lots more stuff to post, so just wait for it. :]
glad you're out of my life.
i didn't like you very much.
wellllp.
everything turned out pretty well, i didn't fail any of my classes, and thats always a good thing ;) i finally moved out of colonial! I lived there fall and spring semester and i'm ready to move somewhere else. I'm moving into Birchwood I, with my friend heidi...so it should be pretty fun. i'm living with ryan and jordan right now because i'm still working at jamba juice! I'm going back to the learning center in a couple of weeks which im SUPER excited about! i'm probably not working with connor which is sad, but i'm just excited to go back. this will be my third time back, i just can't leave the place. :] i'm really excited for the 7 week break, except for that wade has to work for the first three weeks and i wont see him much. it'll be nice to be done with school for a little bit. anyways! :] i have lots more stuff to post, so just wait for it. :]

No comments:
Post a Comment