Thursday, January 27, 2011

i need this.

like right now. 
somebody, quick.
tell husband.
in case you were wondering.
its a personalized necklace
that says the latitude and longitude 
of whatever you want.
in my case, i'd probably do it of
the latitude of the rexburg temple.
since thats where i was sealed
to wade. i love this. 
so like i said.
quick.
someone.
tell him. 

but actually, its just karly this time.

p.s found this here
which is much better than...these
in which i was drooling over, but would never buy
because i'm just a kid, and kids can't buy 80$ necklaces.
besides the point.

17 comments:

Megan said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!! I think that your header and title are the CUTEST that I have EVER seen!! Made me smile!! That necklace is so cute! I have seen the ones that have anniversary dates, but I like this one better!

Sarai and Nancy said...

That is so cute! I love that concept...so romantic! :D

So anyways, just in case you didn't get my reply, just let me know if you actually want a necklace, cause I'd so be willing to make one!!!

~Sarai

nancyandsarai@gmail.com

Ashley said...

such a cute idea!!!! im gonna have to make some haha!

Annie said...

You stopped by my blog, and now I'm stalking you back. You + Wade = too too cute.

PS - if you see my husband - I want that necklace too - put a bug in his ear! His name is Jade, which often leads people to believe my husband is a woman, but alas, he is a man - just named Jade.

Meri said...

What a lovely site, I'm so happy you stopped by my blog so I could find you!
I love this necklace!
Meri
merigoesround.blogspot.com

Mrs. D said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have to say, purple shoes? We are basically soulmates. Anyhoo, you got some quality bloggage going on here and I'm going to be following along. :)

That necklace is too cute. I forced-- I mean asked-- my husband to buy me something similar from Etsy last Valentine's and it's one of my favorite things on the erf. Start dropping some not not-so-subtle hints to Wade. My favorite trick is emailing the link in an email with the subject line "BUY ME THIS OR ELSE."

Ashley said...

when youre in your dashboard... go to new post. once your there, click the edit pages button (or something like that) and then type away! :)

Mrs. D said...

Yeah, what Ashley said. Dashboard- Edit Posts- Edit Pages- New Page button. Hope this helps ya!

Military Spouse House said...

Hey, thanks for coming to my blog! I'm in love with yours!! You two are so cute and I LOVE the pictures you have on your header!!!

LP aka A Crafty Southern Chick said...

Hi Karly! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment :) I've just recently started blogging regularly again :) Would love you to follow me, as I am following you (although blogger is having some issues, and I don't always show up, but they're working on it, ha)...
Leighann :)

Hot Cookin' Mama said...

I want one of those now. And I'm going to post about it on Facebook so "someone" gets the hint.

Unknown said...

So, don't worry. I've just spent forever drooling over all the jewelry at that shop now. Love this.

Kc said...

Cute blog!! :D Thanks for commenting on mine!! Hope to see ya back soon, following yours now :)

Kc

http://a-sparkley-silver-lining.blogspot.com/

Megan said...

Hey!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for staying :) SUCH an adorable blog you have here! Welcome to newleywed land!! Excited to read about your journey! :) xx

caycee said...

Well hello pretty lady! So glad you found my blog, and so glad I found yours!!!!

PS You for some reason are not showing up as a follower of mine?

Anonymous said...

Aww, love that!

Thanks for visiting my blog! Hope to see you following soon! :)

www.meg-land.blogspot.com
xx

rachbechep said...

and here is the necklace!!! so cute! and i think wade should totally get it for st. patrick's day. :)