just rambling....
what...its my blog, right? :]
-i'm addicted to the show on A&E called heavy.
-I asked my client at school today(possibly the first autistic boy I know.. see photo below) what fabulous meant, and he said.."karly! karly, you are fabulous.fabulous is karly" yeah, thats right little guy.
-this week i've been to the gym 4/4 days.
-why do the girls in my homeroom class ask me to eat in the cafeteria with them? the teachers lounge is quieter and cleaner..but i just cant say no.
-friday, love fridays. tomorrow. friday. no plans! (shhh. don't tell anyone) except for my hot date with my mom and my sistas.
- i love my husband right after he gets a haircut. (lets get real, i love him all the time) but especially when. :]
-been watching a little bit of american idol, scotty's my fav.
-myfitnesspal, after i entered in all my info, told me that i'd be 14 pounds lighter in 5 weeks if i everyday was like today, sweet right? :] ive had a couple friends join since my last post! join! its so fun! ..and free, and easyyyy.& theres an app for it. (like everything else)
-dishes are sitting in the sink
-speaking of dishes...i BURNED hamburger helper tonight. i refuse to cook until monday. its a shame. shame shame. who does that? hamburger helper? and my husband asked me to cut his hair tonight. yeah, i burned hamburger helper, what makes you think i could cut your hair...for the love.
-i told wade tonight i need a wii nintendo. he said.."a wii nintendo, huh?" asdkfaslkfj whatever they're called.
-snow snow stop! i go to work at 7AM when its dark outside, and i don't even like scraping my windows one little bit.
-oh my, i cant get over this. i BURNED hamburger helper.
someone help me.
hahah
night ya'll.
love, kar
8 comments:
whatEVER Wade...any game console is a "nintendo" to me.
isn't working with kids a blast...
PS: I have a myfitnesspall....who knew it had an app. Thanks for sharing.
Scotty is my favorite too!!! :) He sings and I melt. Mmmm
cute post! love the picture.
have a lovely weekend!
Cute blog! Thanks for checking mine out! Happy weekend :)
I mess up the dinner all the time. I'm just not that interested in it so I forget about it. I'm sure I've done much worse! I hope that makes you feel better :)
Oh my goodness. I love it. hahaha! :)
I love Scotty! But not the same one as you... your cousin Scotty ;)
Post a Comment