Thursday, March 31, 2011

so, i decided...

that i want to do something kind of okay umm..totally embarrassing.
here goes.lets just say, when i was a kid, i was a stud.
and can we talk about his thunder thighs?
oh so cute. we were special destined.
yikes dude.

10 comments:

Gentri said...

haha! Those are so cute! :D I love your little dance outfite.

Diana Smith said...

how freakin cute are you!! Oh my goodness!!

Unknown said...

you're a rockstar. I'm totally diggin' the dance outfits!

Casey Martinez said...

OH yah, Luv the big curly hair and the sweater! This is an awesome flash back post;0

emily said...

these are so fabulous.

Hayley said...

Oh the third pic with your red sweater and bow slayed me. I love your cute little face in it. hahahahaha love this!!

Liz Johnson said...

haha the third pic was the bomb! You look so amused by something and it was great. I had to go back and look at it again haha kid pictures are awesome.

http://lizbarclay.blogspot.com

Audrey said...

oH MY HECK! This is freakin hilarious. I LOVE old pics! You guys are little cuties! :)

rachbechep said...

you are nothing but a sexy kid. that face...kills me. and it makes me laugh so hard every time i see it. only cause i know you can still do it. hahahaa. love you!

Kristina said...

Ha! I literally just laughed out loud at your picture! That's awesome!!