Wade and I decided to go visit Boise for Easter! What's in Boise, you may ask? EVERYTHING. nice weather, nice people and of course, the in laws! :) We got there Friday night late. Saturday, we rode the greenbelt on our bikes then went to the movie the conspirator, a really really good, sad movie! After that, we went to a Mongolian grill, (and yes wade, it IS better than the one in Idaho Falls) yum! Sunday was stake conference, we had a great yummy dinner and then we dyed easter eggs while we skyped with heidi! the weekend went by way to fast...but they always do! Back to school. back to work. back to homework...back to..life.






3 comments:
I love sequence and bananagrams so much!!
Mmmmmmmm Cadburry eggs!! They should be sold all year long! I guess they wouldn't be as special then. But I would still buy them. haha! What a fun Easter weekend. :)I really like that purple striped egg! super cool!!
I LOVE me some Boise!! And heck yes to Sequence any time!
Post a Comment