Friday, April 15, 2011

free samples!

So, i have this coupon on my phone that notifies me of the coupons around town and free samples of certain things online. well, lets just say one day, approximately 4-6 weeks ago i was bored and signed wade up for a million of them. i was losing hope because i never received anything in the mail yet. but, then..we got something! addressed to "wade miraclewhiplover leavitt" tada. isn't this the most ridiculous thing you've ever seen/heard of? they gave us two packets. the postage probbbbably cost more than the actual packets, but its fine, cause it was free. and we're out of miracle whip (which i HATE it anyways, so its fine) but the mr. loves it and now he has enough for one sandwich. annnnyways! can't wait for the next couple samples which include purex laundrey soap, tampons, ect ect ect....goooodbye!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

free is always good!
...except when its miracle whip ha! ...but its good for your hubs :)

Tricia said...

That's hilarious!

Audrey Spence said...

So funny. Scott loves miracle whip too and I hate it so we keep that and mayo in the fridge. It's sad that I always seem to forget to pick up more miracle whip when we're out. Yeah.... working on that :)

ohyouprettythings said...

haha!! I love getting free samples in the mail! So exciting! Even if its miracle whip! lol :]

Diana Smith said...

haha that is awesome! I love getting free stuff!!

Rorie said...

New follwer!! Love your blog!! Feel free to check me out:

http://imperfectobsession.blogspot.com/