Guys, I went to this really awesome photo workshop on saturday and i wanted to share all my awesome photos with you and the techniques I learned.
I also wanted to share with you some of my pictures that i took at the allred show on saturday night as well. they were pretty sweet and I was excited to blog about these things.
but turns out,
my memory card is/was corrupted and i have 0 pictures now.
sad sad day for me.
nothing else is really new!
school is busy, but it's interesting and i have a lot of reading to do!
I read this book called beauty which is a re-telling of the story beauty and the beast. I had to read it for my childrens literature class. The unit last week was on Fairy Tales. This weeks unit is on Religious books. I had to read the "Childrens read with me bible" haha the whole thing. Pretty great.
I have to read 1984 this week so I can test on it on wednesday. Has anyone read it?
supposedly it's really good.
what else is new...not too much. its may.
thats new, i guess.
and according to facebook
osama bin laden is dead.
and supposedly he's been jimmered according to my brother.
oh and happy birthday to my wonderful mother in law carrie.
you the bomb, mom.
and according to facebook
osama bin laden is dead.
and supposedly he's been jimmered according to my brother.
oh and happy birthday to my wonderful mother in law carrie.
you the bomb, mom.
and thats about it.
love, kar

8 comments:
i read 1984! it's decent. Really odd. But I was sad with the ending! Good luck!
bahahaha! according to facebook! i love it! that's how i find out everything!
Ug, I am SOO sorry to hear about your corrupted memory stick or whatever it was. I had that happen this past Christmas. I lost all my video and images of my little gal on her first Christmas with my family in California. It hurts so I feel yah. Hope something happy comes up to push that memory away!
Tyler was telling me about 1984 last night! He said it's really good :)Sorry about your camera babe.
that is a SAD day.. sorry girl!
Bummer about the photos! That would make me so upset.
Aw!!!! I'm so sorry about ur memory card! Boo. This post made me laugh though. :) happy bday to your mother inlaw!
oh yuck, i hate when my memory card craps out on me. note: dont drop camera in glass of beer.
i guess i may live under a rock, im not too sure what "jimmered" means
Post a Comment