Friday, September 30, 2011

preschoolers.

crack me up.
they say the weirdest/funniest things
and have the cutest little way of talking.
example one:
Jack: "miss karly, when I grow up I'm going to marry my mom!"
..weird.
I overheard one girl saying on the playground, "Tum on! Lets go Schwang on the schwangs!"
or another little boy saying.."This room kind of smells like old lady poop!"
 [sorry about the phone pictures, yuck!]
preschool is the best.
whats the funniest thing you've ever heard a kid say?

4 comments:

from head 2 toe said...

Sooo cute. I love 4 year olds. :)

Hayley said...

have you ever read preschool gems twitter?! you would love it!!! So funny

Gentri said...

hahaha! I love it. :) kids are awesome. My nieces and nephews are always saying hilarious things. Just today my nephew (while helping my sis make pancakes) put a measuring cup on his head and said "I'm the muffin man." then he sang the song. haha!

Lauren and Morgan Jensen said...

I help with a student in first grade. The other day during reading groups they were talking about words that end in "x" and practicing the sound. One of the words they spelled out was "sax" like saxophone. A little boy misunderstood and asked the girl next to him "What's sex?" The little girl, with a very serious expression whispered back, "It's something really bad that people do!" LOL the things kids pick up at home.