This is so sweet. :)I could really use a mug of hot cocoa as well right now.
I love that you so honestly share that you started out the day feeling grumpy...boy I hear yah. I have a lot of those days and for me a nice cup of coffee tends to do the trick. Glad you got a nice nap and chocolate:) yum!
Hot chocolate remedies everything. One of my favs. What a nice man to bring you some =)- Sarahhttp://agirlintransit.blogspot.com/
Is it terrible that I don't like hot chocolate??
Great pictures Kar!! I think you've got a keeper on your hands ;)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
This is so sweet. :)
I could really use a mug of hot cocoa as well right now.
I love that you so honestly share that you started out the day feeling grumpy...boy I hear yah. I have a lot of those days and for me a nice cup of coffee tends to do the trick. Glad you got a nice nap and chocolate:) yum!
Hot chocolate remedies everything. One of my favs. What a nice man to bring you some =)
- Sarah
http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com/
Is it terrible that I don't like hot chocolate??
Great pictures Kar!! I think you've got a keeper on your hands ;)
Post a Comment