So, I've been MIA, but not really. i can spend an hour reading everyone blog, to post has just been a chore. Thats what happens when you get behind! By you, I mean me. Anyway, we spent thanksgiving in Firth with Wade's parents and my mama! It was so fun! Then Friday, we drove to utah to see my dad! Good times, good people, good food! :]
the kids made cute little turkeys from apples and candy, they were so excited!
then we went to temple square with my family. can you believe that i'd never been to temple square to see the lights?
Why did the guy who was taking the picture missed baby ellie's cute face? i dont know?!
9 comments:
Looks like a fun day! I totally love how the little girls have matching hair! I was totally that cousin who did all my little cousins hair! How did you enjoy the lights?!
Looks like you had a FABULOUS day!
I am going to SLC for Tanner's swimmeet after Christmas and we're going on a mother-son date to see the lights. I can't hardly WAIT!!!
Hey - I have some photog questions for you...I need a tip or two and wondered if you'd be willing to share. :) I'll call or email you or nab you at church. LOL!
FUN!! I love those pics!
those turkeys are the cutest things i've ever seen! and your trip to temple square looks so fun! i need to go asap!
ps. blogging is sometimes a burden, eh? :) only when you're as fabulous as yourself little miss!
xo ashley
pss. i am hosting a GIVEAWAY - come enter if you'd like! :)
Those are some HUGE earrings on Laura's girl!!! haha. Looks like you all had fun! I've never been to see the lights either (and still haven't!) Maybe next year?
That was your first time to see the temple lights? No way! I love going every year. I was fortunate enough the LA temple also participated in temple lights so I've been going every year since I was quite small. And I love your mom and miss her. She's awesome :)
Just came across your blog..looks like an awesome thanksgiving!!
you should have stopped to see Tim & I while you were in Salt Lake! Ha! Jk, looks like tons of fun!
Great pictures, Karly! Looks like a wonderful time together. Too bad that crazy guy taking your picture cut off baby ellie's cute face… Boo on him!
Happy weekend, girly!
Post a Comment