sure do love my Gentri Lee. Think she's a doll. And she's the first blogger i've actually met up with. Here's her 7 questions for the week, thought i'd participate. ;)
Don't forget your 7Q's post tomorrow!
1. Hamburger or Hotdog? Hmm..I usually go for the hotdog.
2. If you had to live on any other planet in our solar system, besides Earth, which would you choose? Pluto! I just think it sounds cute! :)
4. Would you rather get ready for the day or get ready for bed?Day. totally. I love to get ready for the day. Rare occasion when I don't!
5. You have to choose between never having eyelashes or never having eyebrows, which would you choose?
Yikes. I don't know. Probably rather have eyebrows, even though I like having my eyelashes... I just think eyebrows are more noticable. i have some serious eyebrows right now p.s. I need a good pluck. LORI! :)
6. What do you want to be when you grow up? I thought I wanted to be a teacher. That's what I'm going to school for. I kinda want to go to hair school. I kind of want to be a middle school principal. I think it would be interesting to be a counselor. I also would like to learn to draw.
7. Do you set your clocks right on time, or a few minutes ahead or behind?
I used to set them ahead so I could be early, but that really really got on wade's last nerve because "that's not the real time" (ohhh. sorry!) ha ha..but yeah so they are just set right on time! :)

2 comments:
I love that we are "Big kids" and yet, our ideas and dreams of what we want to be can always and do always change. :)
It seems like all the things you still want to do are totally attainable--even with a teaching degree. I wish you luck in finding the right thing for you : ]
Post a Comment