You know how things just come in waves..like, all the sudden there tons of people just getting engaged. Or tons of people getting pregnant? maaan. i feel like right now there are tons of people breaking up or getting divorced. or is that just me?
[i mean, is that just me thinking that...]
[i mean, is that just me thinking that...]
what else? oh. last night, wade and i went and photographed a class reunion. oh. my. lanta. remind me to never step one foot in one of those ever again. no, i really enjoyed watching all the drunk people yelling and hugging and running around. i did. but i didnt really enjoy the guy who when i told him, "k, watch for the flash...." replied with, "What, you want me to flash you??" FREAKS.
![]() |
| this is us waiting for the pictures to start. |
First sunday in young womens! awesome. gonna love it. totally. i was supposed to speak on Priesthood Keys and give a 3 minute dealio, but time ran out and 3 minutes turned into 3 seconds, which is totally fine.
I was burning a cd for a client tonight, and it told me that it would be ready in 10 days and 10 hours. i SERIOUSLY need a new computer, but i don't want to get one. my LIFE is on this thing. seriously. all my photoshops, tons of pictures, office....etc. Even with my hard drive, it would be a total mess. p.s i finally got the cd to burn in 5 minutes.
okay here's the joke. what do you call a blind dinosaur? DOYOUTHINKHEJUSTSAURUS??
oh come on, its a good one.
I've finally updated my photo blog. i feel like sometimes thats the last thing on my list to do! it's basically all updated except a couple extended and regular family sessions. I'm doing mini sessions and have some slots open still if any of you have or know anyone who wants back to school pictures! It's a better deal than you can get at school, and it's a even better deal if you bring siblings ;) how cute are my little models?



2 comments:
love that you are doing mini-school sessions!
you're looking fabulous too lady! way to go!!!
www.ashley-warner.blogspot.com
I was wondering how the reunion went... sounds like it was rather interesting ;)& I am on the same boat with needing a new computer. I just hope and pray it doesn't crash on me anytime soon :P And cute flyer for the mini sessions! I adore your logo as well :)
Post a Comment