Friday, January 25, 2013

friday friday

wade and i are taking a class together called leisure in society. (we both needed the extra credits) and we had to stand up and show something that we spend our "leisure" time on. People were showing youtube videos and bringing their favorite music. I just pulled up my blog.

Then I realized, as most people just stared, that not very many people know what a blog is.
LAME!

So what have we been up to?

  • school- classes start at 9:00 everyday for us, but our carpool peeps have class at 7:45 so we leave our house at 6:40 to get to their house and get on our way to the burg! It's so stinkin' early! I'm taking Literacy 2, Literacy 3 (practicum), Special ED, Language Arts Methods, Leisure and Society, and Math Methods. 
  • photography- been a little slow this year, mostly because its been in the NEGATIVES! I've had a couple photoshoots (1 wedding, 1 family and a birth story!) you can head on over to my photoblog to check them out(except, I only have the birth story up right now)!
  • Wade signed up for the Spudman Triathalon. He's been doing a little training for that!
  • Next week I have student teaching interviews! Hoping to go to either Discovery, Falls Valley or Ammon..but really hoping to go to Falls Valley!
  • signed up for my praxis tests, $280 dollars later. 
  •  
Thats about it!  Sorry about the lack of pictures!

2 comments:

Hot Cookin' Mama said...

Giiiiirl Ammon is where it's at. ;) Good luck!!!

Anonymous said...

Who hasn't ever heard of a blog?? Weirdos.