Sunday, February 27, 2011

giveaway!


 
hey ya'll. ive gotta pretty siiick giveaway today.
i'm hosting this for my dear friend manda. She
has started a LOVELY lovely business called 
shabby shack creations! they are darling headbands
and clips and she's giving you the choice to pick which one 
you would like to have! 

[i ordered one a couple weeks ago, and LOOOOVE it, heres
some pictures!] scroll down for entry rules! :]
to enter you must: 
1] be a follower of ..kAR+wADE[*]
2]  "like" shabby shack creations on facebook
and leave a comment on my blog telling me which one
you like the best!
for extra entries:
1] post about this giveaway on your blog and/or facebook & comment on this blog the link to it.
2] leave a comment on shabby shacks facebook & tell them i sent you.
 3] put one of shabby shacks buttons on your page (its on her site) and comment on this post with the link.

(MAKE SURE TO LEAVE THEM IN SEPARATE COMMENTS!)

thats 4 entries you could have total!! :]
good luck and have fun!
it closes on wednesday night! :]
love, kar


23 comments:

Meri said...

Yea- I'm the first entrant! I love her stuff and "like" shabby shack on facebook!
I loooove the leather five petal flower! so cool!
Meri
merigoesround.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I am a follower of Shabby Shack & your blog!

xoxo
Katie
lovewithkatie@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I am now liking Shabby Shack on Facebook and my favorite is

$4.00 - mini three rosettes
black and grey
pearls and feathers


xoxo
Katie
lovewithkatie@gmail.com

Courtney Cook said...

entered!! & i most definitely want that brown one... so cute! :)

Audrey Spence said...

I follow you (of course) and like shabby shack on fb. My fav is the three flower orange and tan.
Yay for your first giveaway!

Audrey Spence said...

I blogged!
http://audsfaves.blogspot.com/2011/02/shabby-shack-creations-giveaway.html

Audrey Spence said...

I posted on their fb wall

Audrey Spence said...

I grabbed their button on my blog
http://audsfaves.blogspot.com/

Brian & Kelsey said...

I love the pink and black.one

Annie said...

I love the one in your hair, and also love "Big Goliath". All their stuff is adorable! (I liked their fb page)

Unknown said...

I liked her on facebook and love the navy and blue one with three flower on headband. pearls feathers and rhinestones. Adorable Stuff!! :)

Unknown said...

I commented on her facebook page!

celestial* said...

Commented on the "black and grey two flower with lace and bow". So adorable! Told her that you sent me!

celestial* said...

Liked her on FB! Thanks for this fun opportunity! :)

celestial* said...

Liked her on FB! Thanks for this fun opportunity! :)

Bekah McDuffie said...

I liked shabby shack on FB! My faaaaaaavorite one is the custard and magenta (on headband)! It's lovely!
Great giveaway! Bekah Matters of Merrymaking

Bekah McDuffie said...

AND I wrote on the wall for Shabby Shack!

Bee said...

i liked shabby shack on fb and i follow your blog. I love the second one! gorgeous!

Alisha said...

Such a cute giveaway!! I am a follower :)

Amber said...

Love this giveaway! I found your fun blog from my friend Randi. My first entry was I'm now a FOLLOWER OF YOUR BLOG!

Amber said...

I "Liked" Shabby Shack on Facebook and my favorite one is the on on the left. THe one with the black and salmon colors. I must have that! SO adorable!

Amber said...

I snagged Shabby Shack's button and put it on my blog

Amber said...

I finally left a comment to Shabby Shack's fb page telling them that Karly sent me!!! I also really love this black one with the pearls. Holy cow I have to have all of them ha ha