Sunday, October 9, 2011

labor day!

what a slacker you are, karly leavitt, labor day was over a month ago.
sorry sorry. it's my blog, i can do what i want ;)

we went to yellowstone with brock and amy [& annabelle!]
i've never been there before, so it was pretty interesting.
old faithful is pretty cool.
the buffaloes were pretty cool.
the hot pots were pretty cool.
but i probably wont go back.
made for good picture taking though!
i freakin love annabelle, she is the cutest thing

on the planet!

4 comments:

Gentri said...

Oh my goodness! That IS a really hairy man... And I wish we could just rewind to Labor Day. I'd be ok with that.

Alisha said...

Pretty pictures! Annabelle is pretty darn cute :)

Audrey Spence said...

You've lived in ID for how long and this was your first time to yellowstone? Crazy girl! I haven't been since I was a kid but seeing buffalo isn't that cool anymore since there are some in Grantsville and on Antelope Island. I don't get as excited... but they do have some pretty scenery!

Fleur De Moi said...

Looks like a fun, adventure of a day!!!