Saturday, October 8, 2011

my classroom!

i finally got some pictures of my classroom with my new job.
preschool is fun, but i'm still positive i want to teach
4-6th grade. the preschoolers are cute though
& they say the funniest things. 
i have to share another.
we were talking about colors and i was teaching them the sign
language for green, and this little boy says, "That is so pimp!"
and i said.."what did you just say?" and he hurries and covers his mouth 
and said, "sorry! i forgot! sorry! that is such a naughty word!"
haha i was cracking up.  
[[also, remember to go enter the giveaway! this counts for UTAH people too!!]]
click here! :] 


3 comments:

Alexis Kaye said...

oh my gosh kids are so funny!!! I love it! And also, your blog is darling. I love the title :)

Gentri said...

bahahahaha! That is hilarious!!

from head 2 toe said...

OMG so cute. I love 6th grade. I taught it twice and loved every year of it. They are funny, sly, and hilarious. But, they also smell like B.O. after lunch/recess. Give and take, right?
xoxo