turn your camera on manual mode
1st step: Turn your ISO up on your camera, about 3200 is about right. Some cameras go up to 6400 or even 12400 but 3200 is just about right.
2nd step: set your shutter speed down to about 1/30.
shutter speed?
if you have a cannon, i believe you turn this dial.
i have a sony, which is that dial as well.
and for nikons, i'm sure its similar.

then set it on a still surface or tripod and shoot away!
Details on the photo::
Sony A55
ISO 3200
f/1.8
ss 1/30
i would love to see your pictures, leave a link in the comment box and i will check it out! :]]
good luck and if you need help let me know!
happy sunday!
4 comments:
Great tips! I will have to try them out; I recently purchased a Canon Rebel T2i, but I haven't had much time to experiment with it. I did take some tree photos the other night, but I used the "flash off" setting. I'll let you know how your tips work for me!! :)
This post is so awesome! I know I'll be using this once we get our tree up! And, it's great to get tips from someone who actually has a Sony camera, so I know what in the heck I'm doing! tehee. Thanks for the tips!
Ooh, thank you so much for the tip! I just put up my tree and for sure want to take some killer photos of it. Yay, thank you!
That's awesome! But I lack a cool camera like that. When I do get one though I shall refer to this post! I'll have to see what I can do with my little digital though. I do need a picture of our tree!
Post a Comment